All Rights Reserved. No parts of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purposes without the written permission
from Soo Hon Keong. Thank you for your respect and understanding. If you would like to use any photo from this site, drop me a mail at soohonk@gmail.com
Once my consent is given then only you may used it by giving full credits to me and with a link back to the original.
My Portfolio at Adobe Portfolio
My Image for sales at Getty
My Editorial Image for sales at Demotix
Soo Hon Keong in the News
And any unauthorised use of any photo(s)/picture(s)/image(s) will be made known and headline at Stop Stealing Photo
And for photographers who got their photo stolen there are steps that can be taken to force the thief to legally remove it, click to Picture Defence

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wakin Chau @ Times Square KL Malaysia

Wakin Chau @ Times Square KL Malaysia
Refer to the bottom of this page, 1st post in this blog and right hand corner for copyright notices...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, nice angle/photo. Great photography. Do you mind if I put it on my blog? Mine are all disasters ..... Err, would it be too much if you send me your copies? I am a great fan of his. Thanks.

SooHK said...

Hi Andy, I saw u have actually put it in without waiting for my reply, however as u have make a reference to me and the main reason is because we are from the same school hence its ok to me. Sorry, I could not give you any copy. The copy that you have downloaded and posted in your blog, please do not use it for any commercial purpose.... Please remember next time wait for the author response instead of posting it first, a lot of bloggers and photographers dislike their work to be downloaded and posted else where...we do not mind a link but not a direct download. I hope you understand...

Unknown said...

Erm, Err, Sorry for putting the pic in without your reply. I was eager to quickly put up the post. At that moment, I just thought that if you do not consent, I will take it down. That is also why i use the word "Stole". Thanks for the consent. Are we from the same school? What year did you grad? Nice to meet you.
FYI, I do not have any intention whatsoever to use the photo for any commercial use. That would be betraying my 11 years as a fan of Wakin. Please do not undermine my loyalty to my idol and I can't think of any reason for me to use it commercially. I only posted your photo because I like it and I want to share it with my readers (which isn't much, hehe).
Thanks for your advice and I understand your point as a photographer. It is very rare that I post other people's photos on my blog and even rarer that I use other people's photo without their consent. In fact, if you have not gotten back to me to give your consent in a week, I would have taken it down myself. Last but not the least, Thanks again for the consent.

SooHK said...

Dear Andy,
This year I will be touching 40s'....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    All Rights Reserved. No parts of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purposes without the written permission from Soo Hon Keong. Thank you for your respect and understanding. If you would like to use any photo from this site, drop me a mail at soohonk@gmail.com. Once my consent is given then only you may used it by giving full credits to me and with a link back to the original.
    Copyright © 2006 Soo Hon Keong. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
    My Image for sales at Photo Shelter
    My Image for sales at Getty
    My Editorial Image for sales at Demotix
    Soo Hon Keong in the News
    And any unauthorised use of any photo(s)/picture(s)/image(s) will be made known and headline at Stop Stealing Photo
    And for photographers who got their photo stolen there are steps that can be taken to force the thief to legally remove it, click to Picture Defence