All Rights Reserved. No parts of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purposes without the written permission
from Soo Hon Keong. Thank you for your respect and understanding. If you would like to use any photo from this site, drop me a mail at soohonk@gmail.com
Once my consent is given then only you may used it by giving full credits to me and with a link back to the original.
My Portfolio at Adobe Portfolio
My Image for sales at Getty
My Editorial Image for sales at Demotix
Soo Hon Keong in the News
And any unauthorised use of any photo(s)/picture(s)/image(s) will be made known and headline at Stop Stealing Photo
And for photographers who got their photo stolen there are steps that can be taken to force the thief to legally remove it, click to Picture Defence

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

24 Hours

24 hours
Refer to the bottom of this page, 1st post in this blog and right hand corner for copyright notices...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm one of the top 20 AllMalaysia contest i.e. Why Must Visit Malaysia? . Since I've been shortlisted, I received tonne of traffic. Good new! I would like to share my traffic with you. How? Vote for me and I will link back to your blog. There will be more traffic come to you if I'm listed on Top 5. Just email me at kzainul@gmail.com once you have voted. If you're not interested, please ignore this, you can delete my message if you hate it.

Bkworm said...

aiyoh, that could have been me waiting for a friend at the street corner. LOL!! Good pics.

SooHK said...

congrats tuan rumah, in terms of sharing traffic, I guess I will vote for you if your blog deserve it and not because I would want a link back to have higher traffic. Principally I would prefer the contest to be as fair as possible, Malaysian are fair ain't we or no? :)

hehehee, wow if that you I should have walk in front and say hello and not curi curi ambil gambar, thanks....

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    All Rights Reserved. No parts of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purposes without the written permission from Soo Hon Keong. Thank you for your respect and understanding. If you would like to use any photo from this site, drop me a mail at soohonk@gmail.com. Once my consent is given then only you may used it by giving full credits to me and with a link back to the original.
    Copyright © 2006 Soo Hon Keong. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
    My Image for sales at Photo Shelter
    My Image for sales at Getty
    My Editorial Image for sales at Demotix
    Soo Hon Keong in the News
    And any unauthorised use of any photo(s)/picture(s)/image(s) will be made known and headline at Stop Stealing Photo
    And for photographers who got their photo stolen there are steps that can be taken to force the thief to legally remove it, click to Picture Defence