All Rights Reserved. No parts of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purposes without the written permission
from Soo Hon Keong. Thank you for your respect and understanding. If you would like to use any photo from this site, drop me a mail at soohonk@gmail.com
Once my consent is given then only you may used it by giving full credits to me and with a link back to the original.
My Portfolio at Adobe Portfolio
My Image for sales at Getty
My Editorial Image for sales at Demotix
Soo Hon Keong in the News
And any unauthorised use of any photo(s)/picture(s)/image(s) will be made known and headline at Stop Stealing Photo
And for photographers who got their photo stolen there are steps that can be taken to force the thief to legally remove it, click to Picture Defence

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hok Mok Pla in coconut (Z750)


A dish which I love, taste a bit like our malaysia otak otak. Sometimes its with mixture of seafood. This is with fish. We order this dish in my usual non msg restaurant in Bangkok..

9 comments:

Dragon City said...

what is Hok Mok Pla? =)

c a r c a r said...

ya what is that ya?

by the way, im carcar! hi soo! saw u frm selba's blog.

looks like another yummylicious blog here!

will exlore more later :)

SooHK said...

Dragon City, hok mok is the name of the dish, pla stands for fish. Sometimes there are Hok Mok Talay, which is sea food...

CarCar, is like curry cooked with fish paste and put it inside the cocunut to burn it and get the coconut taste..Nowadays seldom post food pictures as too tied up in work hence no time to go back to thailand...as normally I will only eat out in Bangkok..

SooHK said...

Dragon City, forgot to add, hok mok means is something wrap with everything in it....

Anonymous said...

soohk,
May i know where is the restaurant? will go BKK next month,would like to try on?
Pls recommend some nice food in BKK... thks.:)

Fong.(fong.esther@gmail.com)
19/06/06

Anonymous said...

hi soohk,
the food pixs u took in bangkok looks yummy! any eateries/ restaurant recommendations in bangkok? i would be there year end, staying near one of the BTS station. Hope u are free to reply. Thanks

SooHK said...

SC, if you are staying at BTS, try going to one place near Sala Daeng Station. You can exit right (Depending which side you are on) but I believe is Silom Complex and head straight down to the lowest floor and look for a restaurant called banana leaf...

Anonymous said...

thanks soohk, will make sure I pop over there! :)

SooHK said...

SC, you are welcome

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    All Rights Reserved. No parts of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purposes without the written permission from Soo Hon Keong. Thank you for your respect and understanding. If you would like to use any photo from this site, drop me a mail at soohonk@gmail.com. Once my consent is given then only you may used it by giving full credits to me and with a link back to the original.
    Copyright © 2006 Soo Hon Keong. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
    My Image for sales at Photo Shelter
    My Image for sales at Getty
    My Editorial Image for sales at Demotix
    Soo Hon Keong in the News
    And any unauthorised use of any photo(s)/picture(s)/image(s) will be made known and headline at Stop Stealing Photo
    And for photographers who got their photo stolen there are steps that can be taken to force the thief to legally remove it, click to Picture Defence